The 2nd Round of funding from the Tarrant County Small Business Assistance Program opens today, Monday, October 26th. The application is online only and can be accessed here: http://smallbusiness.tarrantcounty.com. Applications close on November 10th at 6:00 P.M. and funds will be distributed by December 30, 2020.
What is different from the first round?
This round maintains the same basic eligibility as the first round, with the addition of independently owned and operated Franchise Businesses. If you received a grant award in Round 1, you will not be eligible for another grant award in Round 2. This 2nd round is available for business that may have missed the application period in the first round, started an application but did not complete it, or did not provide the correct information for their first round application that deemed them to be ineligible and not receive an award. For those that may have had difficulty applying before, we have been told that the application has been streamlined for easier input of financial information and a quicker review of the application.
Who is eligible?
- A small business with 25 or less employees
- Located within Tarrant County, outside the City of Fort Worth
- A for-profit business in operation in Tarrant County as of January 1, 2020
- Business was closed or partially closed due to COVID-19
- Business shows a reduction in Net Profit or an increased Loss from COVID-10
- Applications limited to one (1) business per Owner(s)
- Businesses/Owner(s) receiving grant award in first round not eligible for award in second round
The Program Information, Eligibility Criteria and Documentation Requirements are available online at http://smallbusiness.tarrantcounty.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
City of Keller – Economic Development Department
Big-City Comforts, Small-Town Charm